Read more: http://www.blogmashendra.com/2014/05/cara-membuat-artikel-di-blog-agar-tidak.html#ixzz3i7QB5nTC ^_K-POP_FOREVER_^: Funny Pict YoonYul Couple ^_^

Exo

Exo

VIDEO

Baekhyun cinta satu malam

MP3

Thursday 9 May 2013

Funny Pict YoonYul Couple ^_^




Yuri to Yoona

To YonnA
Kwon Yuri:YonnA when I look at you,I feel the world isn’t fair…It really isn’t.You’re the epitome of that,You’re beautiful,You have a great personality…You’re a mystery to me How can such a beautiful girl exist?,You’re well-mannered and nice to the sisters..You’re sensible..and you feel like a 10 year-old friend,not any younger than me ,really.Maybe because we-ve Known each other for so long…But You and I click…and as your roommate…I do miss a lot of sleep…and it can be tiring..But every night I stay up with you can’t be anymore fun.Tiffany always complains we’re too loud…but im glad we’re sharing such precious time.Let’s talk more in the future and let me know if anything troubles you.Okay?

Yoona to Yuri

"Yuri, you’re my roommate, also someone who’s
had a long conversation with me last night when
we got here. Uh’ you think of me a lot, and we
talk about so many things to each other. Our
utmost necessities are low light and music, and if
you didn’t sleep so early, we’d talk a lot more, so
cut down on that sleep, and push back that sleep
time~ Let’s find a new fun topic to discuss."



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This Template Design By Whiteixora Sugarplum. All Right Reserved. Doodles by Syafiq Naser Background by Zania Design